Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Planting Time for ME!

It's time to start planting and I can't wait to get my

hands dirty this weekend!

I love using containers and window boxes as they

are always a little more low maintenance!

Window boxes can give your house that instant update with

a pop of color and your neighbors will be envious in a few weeks

when it all comes together and everything starts growing.

If you have been to my house then you know I

use a hodge podge

of containers from old buckets and even washtubs.

I just think it gives more character!

Plant those seedlings now so you will have

those cut flowers in mid to late summer.

I always plant mint, zinnias and sunflowers

to enjoy throughout

my house during those hot summer months.
Happy planting & don't forget to water!





Felicia Signature

No comments: